Dr. Sandoval’s years of medical training and experience are a solid foundation for providing vein care that utilizes advanced technology, is less painful and does not interrupt daily activities. Dr. Sandoval’s expertise and personal approach are a unique combination. Dr. Sandoval doesn’t just take care of a medical problem; he takes care of the person.
When you first meet Dr. Jesse Sandoval, you can tell right away that his approach to your care is different. It could be the effort he makes to answer every one of your questions or to help you feel relaxed. Perhaps it is the time he takes to understand your medical history and your concerns. Or, it may be his extensive medical knowledge and experience that assures you that you are getting the best possible care.
Jesse Sandoval, D.O. has extensive education and experience:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Venous Lymphatic Medicine
- Board Certified Internal Medicine – American Board of Internal Medicine
- St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, active staff member
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, active staff member
- Public Health Service, private practice, Salmon, Idaho
- Emergency Medicine, Idaho Emergency Physicians
- Internal Medicine, U.S. Air Force
- Residency, University of Washington
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
- Pre-medical Bachelor’s degree and graduate coursework, Idaho State University
- ISU Distinguished Alumni Professional Achievement Award, 2008